How are points calculated?
- Your player level, or tier, determines how many points earned per dollar wagered. The tiers are:
For patrons who wager $1 - $5,000 monthly. At
the bronze level you will receive one point for every dollar wagered.
For patrons who wager $5,001 - $10,000 monthly.
At the gold level you will receive one and half points for
every dollar wagered.
For patrons who wager more than $10,000 monthly. At this level you receive two points
for every dollar wagered and complimentary live & simulcast programs at the Player’s Lounge. Elite members will automatically be enrolled into the NTRA Advantage program. For a complete list of participating vendors, discount details and more, visit the Player’s Lounge or Visit www.NTRA.com for more information.
How often are the levels evaluated?
- Player qualifications are reviewed monthly.
How can I check or redeem points and how long are they good for?
- Points may be checked and redeemed at either of the Park Rewards Redemption Kiosks located on the North and South ends of Paddock level.
Points are available immediately after race goes official. Points will not expire, unless there is a period
of six months or longer of inactivity on a Park Rewards account.
Do I need to complete any IRS document and is this information shared with the IRS?
- No paperwork is required to join Park Rewards and all information about Park Rewards accounts is held strictly confidential.
Who has access to my wagering information?
- Only Sam Houston Race Park management has access to your account information.
What if I lose, misplace or forget to bring my card?
- Just visit the Player’s Lounge Front Desk to obtain a replacement card.
Subscribe to receive racing, concert, event, offers and exclusive Sam Houston Race Park e-mail specials!
Sign Up Now!
The new Park Rewards® program is better than ever providing more benefits and features!
Our conveniently located, multi-functional facility can comfortably accommodate 10 to 10,000 for business, pleasure or a combination of the two!
Find out how to book a group party.